If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (856) 339-0500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Be safe with plugging in your gadgets

Small fires cause big damage.

Plugging too many electrical items into one outlet can do more than just trip a breaker. There's actually a serious risk of an electrical fire if you overload a circuit with too many gadgets.

Those tiny gadgets overloading the little power strip, can cause an aggressive amount of damage. From sparking that small fire to creating a whole house fire. Smoke smell is a tough one to get rid of.

Our team here at SERVPRO of Salem County are highly trained to handle it all. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today!